The release of Maman 2020 will be done via Oznr random drawing

If you’re a fan of Perennial Artisan Ales, and their legendary stout Maman, here’s some news for you. The release of Maman 2020 will be done via Oznr random drawing.

The release of Maman 2020 will be done via Oznr random drawing

One of the more anticipated local beers of the year is getting closer to release. Perennial Artisan Ales announced today, exactly how the release will work out, considering COVID restrictions and safety.

Maman 2020 is a blend of imperial stout aged in two types of whiskey barrels. The first is aged 22 months in Heaven Hill barrels, which comprises 80% of the blend. The remaining 20% is aged 27 months in Weller barrels.

On the nose, you’ll get oak, maple, marshmallow, and caramel. On the tongue, look for “waves of rich brownie batter, fudge, and toffee. And as you would expect from Maman, it’s big. 14.6% ABV.

How To Get A Bottle

The first thing you’ll need to do is download the Oznr app. Once you do, you’ll a few local breweries under St. Louis. The opportunity to enter begins now, tonight December 9, and runs through 10:00 a.m. on December 14. Winners will be notified on that day by 2pm via email and push notification.

Non-winners will not receive a notification. Entries are limited to one per person. You will be asked for card information at entry.

Bottles are $50 plus Oznr fees. If drawn, your card will be automatically charged and your bottle will be in your Oznr account.

Pick-ups will run beginning December 16 through December 27 during normal business hours. Winning bottles left unclaimed on December 27 will be forfeited without refund, so please be sure you are able to claim your bottle. Proxies are allowed.

Please DO NOT press “CLAIM” until you are at Perennial and an employee instructs you to do so.

To mitigate a long line and large crowd, draft will be released on multiple dates at random.

More From Drink314

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*