The 7th annual Brew In The Lou is this weekend, and there is no better way to spend a fall afternoon than with the tasty comforts of our town’s finest beer, wine, coffee and of course delicious, local food samplings. The festival takes place Saturday, October 12, 2019, from 1 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Francis Park’s Lily Pond in St. Louis, MO and benefits the St. Louis-based Lutheran Elementary School Association
Last year’s festival sold out for the third year in a row and raised a record $107,000 for Lutheran schools in the St. Louis Metro Area. More than 100 breweries, restaurants and craft artisans lined the banks of The Lily Pond, including 45 local and regional craft breweries. Wristbands include unlimited tastings and a commemorative glass. Children and pets welcome. To purchase a wristband, call (314) 200-0797, or click here. Wristbands are $40 in advance and $50 the day of the event.
Festivities include live music, vendors selling and sampling.
Local and Regional Breweries
(We are gathering the names of the beers that will be poured at the festival)
- Third Wheel Brewing
Going Once. Going Twice | Berliner Weisse | 3.9%
Singular Day 2.0 | Milkshake IPA with Guava | 7.4%
St. Peters’ Porter | Porter | 6.8%
- 4204 Main Street Brewing
- Old Bakery Beer
Digital Native Pineapple | IPA | 5.8%
Kind of Blueberry | Kolsch | 5%
Basil Pale Ale | Pale Ale | 5%
Carrot Cake Brown Ale | Brown Ale | 6%
- MacKenzie Brewing
- Pix Liquid Courage | Strong Ale | 8.3%
- Marzen Octoberfest | Marzen | 6.3%
- 1st Anniversary beer | American Barleywine
- Earthbound Beer
Mahlab ESB | Extra Special / Strong Bitter | 5.8%
Earthbound Blonde | Blonde Ale | 4.5 %
- Crane Brewing Co.
- Stubborn German Brewing Co.
- Cathedral Brewing
- Schlafly Beer
- IPA | Session India Session Ale | 5.0%
- Pumpkin Ale | Pumpkin / Yam Beer | 8.0%
- Oktoberfest | Märzen | 5.0%
- Missouri Beer Co.
- Six Mile Bridge Brewing Co.
- O’Fallon Brewing Co.
- Center Ice Brewing Co.
- Odell Brewing Co.
- Peel Brewing Co.
- Millbond Brewing Co.
- Lieferbrau Brewing Co.
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Co.
- Square One Brewing
- Pumpkin Ale | Pumpkin / Yam Beer | 5.63%
- ID 7 I.P.A. | IPA – American | 6.25%
- Granite City Food & Brewery
- Modern Brewery
- Excel Brewing
- Grapefruit Radler | NA
- Lefty’s Liecht | Pilsner | 3.9%
- Oktoberfest | Märzen | 5.5%
- Heavy Riff Brewing Company
- Rockwell Beer
Stand By | Pilsner | 5.3%
Monty | Foeder lager | 5.7%
Midwest Swing | IPA | 7.2%
- Maplewood Brewing
- Saint Louis Hop Shop
- Public House Brewing Company
- Beer Sauce
- Crown Valley Brewing