Even though we don’t need an excuse to have a beer, it’s always nice to have one. Wednesday, July 14th, you are hearby obligated to reach out and grab a pint. Not doing so, would be violation of the first ever Missouri Pint Day!
The even is a fundraiser for the Missouri Craft Brewers Guild and a highlight event for the Guild’s Show-Me Craft Beer Month in July.
“Our goal is to distribute Missouri-themed pint glasses to beer lovers via Missouri brew pubs and brewery tasting rooms on Missouri Pint Day and celebrate the best in Missouri craft beer,” said guild Executive Director. Sherry Wohlgemuth. “For our first Missouri Pint Day, we teamed up with Springfield-based Fried Design Company founder and artist, Josh Sullivan, to design this year’s glass.”
This custom artwork printed on a high quality 16 ounce Libbey Can Glass from Grandstand will make this a one-of-a-kind collectors item.
“Missouri is our home. We’re inspired daily by the cultural bounty this place has to offer,” said Sullivan. The scenery and wildlife. The arts and music. And of course, our Midwestern communities statewide that, in this case, are so perfectly represented by their craft beer mavens. Long live Missouri and the Missouri Craft Brewers Guild. Cheers.”
The following breweries are participating in Missouri Pint Day. Each brewery has something different planned for the release of this year’s Missouri Pint Day glass. Be sure to check in and see what they’ve got planned.
ST LOUIS AREA
- Crossroads Brewery (O’Fallon)
- Friendship Brewing Company (Wentzville)
- Missouri Beer Co (O’Fallon)
- Narrow Gauge Brewing Company (Florissant)
- Third Wheel Brewing (St Peters)
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Company (St Louis)
- 4 By 4 Brewing Company (Springfield)
- Hold Fast Brewing (Springfield)
- Mother’s Brewing Company (Springfield)
- Tie & Timber Beer Co (Springfield)
CENTRAL MO AREA
- Logboat Brewing Company (Columbia)
- River Bluff Brewing Company (St Joseph)
NORTHEAST MO AREA
- Mark Twain Brewing Company (Hannibal)
- Indian Springs Brewing Company (Neosho)
SOUTH CENTRAL MO
- Piney River Brewing Company (Bucyrus)
KANSAS CITY AREA
- Crane Brewing (Raytown)
- Diametric Brewing Company (Lee’s Summit)
- East Forty Brewing (Blue Springs)
- Kansas City Bier Company (Waldo)
SHARE YOUR MISSOURI PINT DAY EXPERIENCE