Would you like to see your art on a bottle of Les Bourgeois Vineyards wine? Or know someone who would?
Entries are being accepted now through January 15, 2020.
The Collector’s Series Competition has been going on for many years. Every year the winery receives entries from artists all over the state and have the difficult job of selecting only three to be featured on the labels of special, limited edition wines.
- Any two-dimensional work suitable for reproduction on a wine label is eligible.
- Due to label dimensions, vertically oriented pieces are preferred. The artwork dimensions will measure approximately 2.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches tall. Previous years’ Collector’s Series labels are posted on our website at www.missouriwine.com/wines.
- Wine-related subject matter is not required. We request that artwork does not include nudes due to TTB regulations.
- Competition is for artwork only, not label design. Les Bourgeois is solely responsible for determining composition of label design.
- All entries must be received on or before January 15, 2020.
- Winners will be notified by March 1st, 2020 and posted on Les Bourgeois Vineyards website at www.missouriwine.com.
View entry rules and guidelines
Deadline for entry: January 15, 2020