There are few festivals as enduring and as impressively organized as The Centennial Beer Festival. Now in its 12th year, Centennial is set to kick off February 28th, for 2 days of all sorts of beer-loving fun. At my count, 60 domestic and international breweries and 35 local and regional breweries of varying sizes and geography will be pouring their brews for you.
Centennial is held in the Lafayette Square neighborhood of St. Louis, in a restored malt house built in 1876 for the Schnaider Brewery. There are multiple historical rooms to explore while you taste more than 200 beers. That is a lot of brew.
Purchase Ticket Here
Now, if you have attended Centennial in the past, but have never attended the Brewmaster’s Dinner, you may want to give this year’s event a look-see. This year’s 10th annual dinner is hosted by Six Mile Bridge. The dinner is 5 courses, each paired with one of the best from the Maryland Heights brewery.
Enjoy a five-course dinner expertly paired with fantastic beers from our friends Ryan & Lindsay at Six Mile Bridge.
Cajun Shrimp & Crab Bisque
Warm Goat Cheese & Spinach Salad
caramel pecans & honey-ale dressing
Irish Red Ale With Honey
Grilled Pineapple & Pork Tostada citra crema
Double Dry Hopped Citra IPA
Arabic Coffee Rubbed Flat Iron
bacon brussels sprouts & scalloped potatoes
Coffee Maple Stout
Mixed Berry Crepe Belgian whipped cream
Currently, I do not have the pour lists for this year’s event, but here’s a list of every brewery that will be attending.
- Anchor, Angry Orchard, Avery, Ballast Point, Bells
- Big Sky, Boulevard, Brasserie du Bocq, Brooklyn
- California Cider, Church Street, Cigar City, City Water, Clipper City
- Crane, Deschutes, Destilh, Dogfishead, Duvel, Elysian, Evil Twin
- Fat Orange Cat, Firestone, Fishback and Stephenson Cidery
- Founders, Franziskaner, Funkwerks, Golden Road
- Guinness, Kona, Lagunitas, Left Hand, Melvin
- New Belgium, New Holland, Odell, Off Color, Omission, Ommegang
- Oskar Blues, Pipeworks, Rarh & Sons, Rogue, Sam Adams, Samuel Smith
- Squatters, St. Archer, Stem, Stiegel, Stillwater, Stone, Sudwerks
- Surly, Tapistry, Toppling Goliath, Truly, Two Pitchers, Van Steenberge
- Well Being, Wild Basic
Local and Regional
- 4204 Main Street, AB Research Brewery, Albert’s Famous
- Bastard Brothers, Big Muddy, Boulevard
- Broadway, Cathedral Square, Center Ice
- Charleville, Civil Life, Crown Valley
- Earthbound, Ferguson, Friendship
- Goose Island, Griesedieck, Heavy Riff
- Maplewood, McKenzie, Missouri Beer
- Modern, Mothers, Old Bakery
- O’Fallon, Perennial, Point Labaddie
- Rockwell, Schlafly, Six mile
- Square One, Urban Chestnut
- Tax and ticket fees will be additional for all tickets.
- 21 years and over only.
- Sorry, no refunds.
- Designated driver tickets can be purchased at the door for $15. VIP is not included.